BookChums Cart
Home Author

Chetan Bhagat

Comments for Chetan Bhagat
star sathi

October 21st 2013,1:18 PM

"Three mistakes of my life "is fantastic
Priya nka

July 25th 2013,5:21 AM

i liked your new book on your site http://chetanbhagatnovels.com
ayushi guha

March 23rd 2013,9:26 AM

i personally don't like reading ur books ...... i guess ur writing skills shud be improved! nd one at the call center was very unrealistic!
Rahul Mehra

February 28th 2013,1:46 PM

Loved your all books.. Just completed reading Revolution 2020. loved your work again.. Still feeling sad about Gopal.. It takes a heavy heart to do what he did, and that made him a good person in m... More details
nandhini sundhar

February 21st 2013,11:13 AM

hi...sir
i have read your revolution,two states and now reading 3 mistakes.....i love to read ur books sir...each and every word attracts me...i am looking forward ur next love story
nandhini sundhar

February 21st 2013,11:13 AM

hi...sir
Allen Pinto

September 27th 2012,3:57 AM

hello sir i have read ur 5 point someone,3 mistakes of my life, revolution 2020 and currently reading 2 states im ur big fan ,i love ur writing which is easy reading and full of fun im looking forw... More details
Prajakti Jain

August 26th 2012,8:28 AM

hello sir i m ur big fan i read ur 5 point someone 3 mistakes of my life an revolution 2020...all the 3 books r superbss i love them all nw i m looking for ur new book what young india wants.......... More details
Keshav Solanki

July 11th 2012,6:52 AM

BookChums on Chetan Bhagats 3 Mistakes of My Life Movie Adaptation Abhishek Kapoor, the director who made the 2008 sleeper hit Rock On is now ready with the first look of his next, ... More details
Nisha Negi

April 6th 2012,7:02 AM

hello sir i have read 2 of ur books:two states nd 3mistakes of my life.......nd these days i'm readind ur book revolution 2020....i love ur novels nd i'm ur bid fan........nd would like to read ur ... More details
shivanand mundewadi

April 4th 2012,12:01 PM

i read 'revolution 2020'..!!!!!...it was the great mixture of love,friendship,politics and family...the real actions of human behavior is captured me till i completed the book....
neha dua

July 14th 2011,9:25 AM

i like 1 nite at d call center a lot.... waitng 2 read more books by u....
Bhakti Popat

May 16th 2011,7:59 AM

i had read all ur books.. they r all nice.. nd 2 states is the most lovely books of urs..nd i dnt think datther is ny best book then 2 states
satish deshmukh

April 20th 2011,11:00 AM

I like his Five Point Someone very much
Lavanya A

December 7th 2010,2:32 PM

I agree with Apal's concluding remarks, they are fun filled, easy reads and best for Journey and I think because of him, now we see lot of techies who have started writing....
Also See